Thursday, 18 September 2008

Escape.

such and such day...such and such hour..such and such a minute...such and such a second. You're appeared. Why?this appearance cause me "closing heart" towards other guy. God,I had pray and pray to You...I tend to get rid off of that guy but failed to it. In my life...start from recognised that guy till now,eventhough dint meet each other but still in my memories in deep. Ouch,said byebye.I though i suceed to be byebye with him.I'm exhausted.

Haha actually it's a good sign.Sight from the other angle,i'm more concentrate in my church service,family affairs,studies without think of the relationship among guy eventhough there are some wooer haha=P because temporary no replacement.

Is it stuborn? stupid? hah Not clear.Wait for the answer from God.Now,just let me escape from it yarr.Thank You Heavenly Father!!!

No comments: