Thursday, 2 April 2009

my goal..thanks 耶稣基督!!我的主!!:)

Give thanks to the Holy one,Give thanks with a grateful heart..
wah,yesterday my friend e-mail about the school matter.If he didn't e-mail me,I definitely go and register SAS.After his advice,I was dicided not to go there.God is guided me ... He leads me through various 'pipeline'!To avoid the trap.woo~Life is fantastic with Lord.It's thrilled and fabulous ha.
Now,here's my latest planning:
18yrs old
now... Toefl test(confirmed) and car liscense(may be)
July 2009... Diploma of Menagement Studies (in Singapore Institute of Menagement-SIM)
*****after 15 months....*****
19years old
october 2010... working..
21 years old
2012... prepare myself (overseas-BA in psychology and MA in psy)
Half-study,Half working
28years old
2018... career prospect
**serve my Lord**

No comments: