Friday, 2 October 2009

Private and confidential

Dear Lord,
i'm really hating myself. Stupid Jieling. Why? why I still never learned the lesson taught by God form T?Now,you seem like repeated again. See. No way for you to tear. Why? Why i will tear for it?i should not isn't? Lord, you tell me. Tell me. How to deal with this lesson?I really could not understand. Can you revealed something you want me to learn?in obviously. I getting tired of this. Can I do not repeat it agian and again? Argghh,Lord! I need you.I need you to reveal your teaching in me obviously. Other than this kind of lesson is OK for me. At least still able to catch up. But this lesson I really can not handle. Who can teach me till I understand?
Single but unavailable anymore.
Cheers,your child.

Everything will be fine in the next second.
Cheer up.Lord will leads me tho.

No comments: