Saturday, 10 October 2009

hmm...yes...

In a surprise,God given me a bonus. My little auntie called me for catching a movie,called "cloudy with a chance of meatballs".
This kiddish movie shown me a lot values. It's really worth to watch! Because this movie has reminded me some teachings that very related with God's teachings.

I) Just be who you are. Do not force yourself to be who wants you to be. God creates you as who you are. Everybody is an individual. Everyone is special in God's sights. amen

II) Get others into your world or vice versa. Get yourself into thier world. Called "'empathy". Always put yourself in others shoes. If failed to do this,during critical period comes upon us. We might face difficulties in making "last minute" explainations. Keep ourselves in good communication with everyone,especially your loved one.

III) Do not beat around the bushes. Express your thinking, feeling, praises. Just speak it out! ^_^ If we have any concerning words or praises words to tell,just express it. Do not be shy to speak it out! "it may change everything"

IV) Helping others with their needs! Yes,definitely.It's good having such conscious. Here is a problem, did we used it correctly? Do we really 'help' the people? or it's just a redundant? Not effectively. Let us always remind ourselves. "Ours kindness is a blessing or an akward for ones?" Really helpful? Let us pray to the Lord,ask for His desires. Do not lean on our own understanding.

V) Words/speaking is tremendous powerful that could be an influencial for ones' to accomplish mission impossible. Read more Holy Bible,so that we know what to say/how to speak in our daily life. Because God's word is so powerful! amen


Yes!everyone is blessed. Me too^_^ I feel so hapiness in Christ! Come on,Lord is waiting for you.
On His law,we need to meditate day and night. Touching Jesus is all the matter. Nothing else.^_^

Today...I fall aslept in the bus when on my way home from school.Oh my goodness! I missed out 3 bus stop where I should align.Wow,Lord.I had been aware of this.



I posted my funny look! Why am I do that? I am trying to send you a message. Tressure everyone surrounding you.
Give ours Family,Friends, and even strangers a Big Smile! Show them a joyful heart you have. Delighting Life. It is all from the Lord,Jesus Christ.

God Bless You.
Cheers,
 jieling

2 comments:

TST said...

how is the movie?i intended to bring my bro to watch this movie^^

jieling said...

it's nice! haha!so sorry yeah..i just saw your comment. wahaha how are you huh?