Thursday, 4 February 2010

1minute of tears, 1minutes given strength.

Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breathes."
It is a hectic life recently.Many stuffs to do!well,assignments is a fundamental for me right now. Because my priority is learn as much as i could in DMS. I don't want to waste million in this period. God,you had lead me here! I accepted your arrangement for me. I will do whatever i can, i will put all my heart into what i'm doing. My only purpose is to glorify you with what i'm doing. I don't want to shame your glory. Because I can't do that. You are awesome Lord!:)
Besides the challenges from studies, family is my worries also. I know i have to cast all my anxities to God because He cares for us. Yep,i did. My beloved one is in a bad health situation. I'm super worry for him. Lord, but i really can't help him anything. What i can do is give my spiritually support for him. I love him. I know Lord,Jesus You love him more than me. Please grant salvation to him, repent himself. My father,i will always pray for you. On the other hand, i'm worry for her. Why?Her mentally. I hope she will continue to live happily!God, i pray for her as well. We're so far from each other, so i can't be by her side always. So,Lord! Please guide her!
Recently I met a friend, she told me "i will not give money to my parents in the futuer. It's theirs responsibilities to take care of me. I no need to take care of them". Then, I was like"what,HUH?!". Why she has such idea?! I was stunned at her. Few of us, was trying to explain to her regarding this thing. My friend said:"Your parents can choose to be don't want to take care of you. But they choose to take care of you." Then she replied : "No,this is theirs responsible." wow,from hers sharing i seen that when people is in a comfortably and hapiness environment they will not entirely understand "it's not granted". Do not take it for granted. All these are a blessing. God treats and teachs everyone in a different way! What's your way? No matter we are in a hapiness family or slightly broken family..It's not a matter! The matter is what did we learnt form our current environment and situation?
Today,after submitted assignment i was really peaceful actually. By then, i was really tired. It was mentally and physically tiring. At the point of time, i would truly like to listen a hymn called-"jadi sepertimu". After that, i lend i-touch from my friend. Once I lend from him. I open video and watch. The short clip that i watched it's about a handicaped candidate, he persists to finish the competition with his parents. The video shows "power". The determination power and the love power. Love power is from his parents because they carried him in the competition. The determination power of hiself because he persists on what you wanna achieve eventhough it'll be hurt and tiring. Somemore it's a amazing race which means need longer time to reach the goal. IT NEEDS TIME! SO AS DETERMINATION. God taught me alot values and meanings by his life. It really inspiring me. Lord,You doesn't want me to give up also. To continue, it's a non-stop game. I'm tiring for everything comes at same time, it's like overload on me. But Lord tells me, He will not give more than i can't bear. Whatever challenge arrives, just do it! Just go and do by faith. Subsequently, i go and listen what i wanted to listen-"jadi sepertimu".

BAPA KAU SETIA
TAK KAN MENINGGALKAN
DAN KU PERCAYA ENGKAU MILIKKU
DAN KU MILIK-MU
KERINDUANKU TINGGIKAN NAMA-MU
KAR’NA KU TAHU ENGKAU DALAMKU
DAN KU DALAM-MU
UBAH HATIKU SEPUTIH HATI-MU
SETULUS SALIB-MU
KASIH-MU TUHAN
BIAR MATAKU SEPERTI MATA-MU
PANCARKAN KASIH-MU
KU MAU JADI SEPERTI MU

Music and lyrics by Andre Hermanto

I listened for three or more times, suddenly my tears came to me. I can not bear on it anymore. I pretend nothing happened and faster pass the i-touch for my friend. I rushed to toilet. hehe,this is the first time i tearing in school's toilet. By the way, i have no idea why i will tear. I can't stop tearing for 1-3minutes..i guess. I have to stop faster because i need to go back to theather. At the point of time i was praying. Porbably, too many things to do and worrys. YES! i declared everything to God. I hide nothing to God. However,I shall not worried things because God will always protect His child-me=)! hehe well, I have strengthen by Him again. We are human being sometimes will did something wrongly but never mind..just get up and move on. God is always teaching us how to be like Jesus. To be like You, is a life assignment. Hey,all believers! no one can escape but it's definitely a blessing assignment:). Whenever i pray to Lord, He's always be there. Actually, at the point of time i was really hope someone could lend me his/hers shoulder. 
Life is full of changing and chanllenges. Are we get ready for the storm? but what did we do in order to be ready for the storms? For those believe in God, Jesus Christ, how about us? are we really persuit the Word of God? are we doing what Jesus told? did we pray? do u know the power of prayers?amazing!=)hmm!Nice to me keep reminding myself EVERYDAY. well then, Are we ready for the harvest? God never put us on earth just fulfill all the to-do list. He will give us surprises as well. Do we have the faith to receive what He going to give?or we're like "huh?!impossible lah!". Did we? God is good. He loves us. The harvest is coming soon. Hmm!it could be already HERE! Dare to receive it?
I likes the challenges given by God but i'll avoid those problems that might created by myself. So,I must be alert in Life!
***
Everything is possible with God! are you get it?

1 comment:

TST said...

hey...good blog men...u write very well...gambateh...continue to accept and challenge whatever in our life..