Monday, 22 February 2010

This is a secret I never ever know.

I always believe that God will give me many surprises in my life. So, my life will not be boring. And i will not be bored in living on earth! haha. This is my philosophy and attitude toward life. It's full of SURPRISES.


Definition of surprise:

*To encounter suddenly or unexpectedly; take or catch unawares.
*To attack or capture suddenly and without warning.
*To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.
*To cause (someone) to do or say something unintended.
*To elicit or detect through surprise.





 
Many people did know the meaning of 'surprise'. Everyone hopes to having a positive surprises instead of the negative one. But in real life, we know that there both work together. There will not have either one of them! It is both. or = real life.

However, things are 'dead' and you are "live"! When things seem like negative, we could change it! Hmm?! really? Could we? *thinking*  Yeah!God can change it. Without Him, I could not change my atitude and faith toward my giant and the big storm too. Change to be the better one. Only when Jesus in my storms I able to believe that things will turns good! The strorms is just a necessary tool to use in order to get me into the harvest land!

****









For an natural example, it is tremendous scary for the eruption of volcano...


but the land becomes harvest and adundant land after the volcano eruptions.









__________________________***_











 

Things that seem happily, we probably will accepted easily.
This is the nature of human bieng, i think.







Therefore, let's not be beaten down by the bad surprises that might pop out in our life. This is just a checkpoint before we proceed to the harvest gifts which prepared by our almighty God! On the other hand, when the happily surprises approaching to your life. Please just accept it! And be thankful for everything. Everything is good in God! Because God is good all the time, all the time God is good=)

Sometimes don't know why is it happened. But just believe in God! He knows why is it hapened to you. 
Tough time can teach us to trust! 
Appreciate it. Hargai! 珍惜!


hahah! not only appreciate but SHARE it! Let people knows how gracious is our God! That is so fruitful!


cheers,jieling.


 
 

No comments: